Friday, September 3, 2010

Super Perky Post!


I made it! We made it! (Me and Mama that is) It is September and we are both still alive and my attitude toward life has definitely improved since earlier this week. So here is how it is:

Tuesday was a dark day in what I call "my life". But I got it all out and I feel so much better. I was determined that my life was going to be way better in September so I started making plans on Wednesday. First, I told everyone at work that we were all in a funk and needed to get out of it. So we are having a Labor Day/Get-Out-O-Yo-Funk Party at work. It is great. We have pimento cheese, corn dip, cheese biscuits, cow patties, and sausage biscuits. Really I don't think you can beat it. And we all stood around and chatted and laughed for about 20 minutes this morning. It was great.

Then I decided that I wanted to paint. So I called up Marilyn Bullard and told her I wanted to have a painting party. Mission accomplished. September 30th we are painting a funky witch. If anyone wants to come, let me know. It should be a lot of fun with a lot of good food too.

Mom and I got our toes done last night and they look good...I'm just saying.

And I am meeting my pal Allison tonight for supper and I found out some really exciting news from another pal but I don't know if it is a secret so I can't give specifics...but it is really great news. And then I am having a Matilda Jane party in a couple of weeks. Really September is going to be great...it already is. Thank goodness!

And feel free to notice my new "reminder" in my cube. I made it last week and it just so happens to be in the picture with all the party food.

YEA for better days!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment